YOLANDA PORCEL MARTINEZ
Founder of Porcel Advocats · Lawyer · Solicitor
- Graduate in Law, Open University of Catalonia (UOC) (Business Itinerary), 2010.
- University Extension in Public Relations, Open University of Catalonia (UOC), 2010.
- Membership as a practicing lawyer of the Girona Bar Association, September 2010. Member ICAG 2976
- Course at the School of Legal Practice at the Girona Bar Association, completed 2011. Vocational Aptitude Certificate.
- Specialization Course on Gender Violence at the Girona Bar Association, completed 2013.
- Specialization Course in Foreign Affairs and Nationality at the Girona Bar Association, completed 2013.
- Practising lawyer affiliated to the Girona Bar Association. Duty Service and Assistance to Detainees (TOAD), in all jurisdictions (Civil, Criminal, Gender, Employment and Administrative Violence) from 2011 until January 2019. At the momento only for civil jursisdiction.
- Postgraduate in Catalan Civil Law (family law, property law and inheritance law) at the University of Barcelona in 2014, recognized as a specialist in Catalan civil law by the General Council of the Judiciary. Final project “The content and constitution of easements. Special treatment of easements usucaption “.
- Advanced Mediation Course (civil, social and family), taught by CEDECO-UJCI. Final project “The state of implementation of health mediation in Girona”, completed 2015. Mediator registered at the Regional Government of Catalonia Official Register.
- Official Master in Damages Claims Law, University of Girona, completed 2015. Dissertation presented: “Fault and its proof in medical and civil responsibility”.
- Doctorate in private law, University of Girona (expected to start September 2017).
- Real State Agent (I do not exercice) nº 1084 Girona.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Lawyers Specialized in Civil Liability and Insurance.
- Languages: Castilian, Catalan, English and French.
- Contributor to legal journals and publications.
MARIA CARMEN RUIZ MUÑOZ
Studies and professional training in customer services in legal services.
Responsible for customer service, organization of Firm’s agenda, pricing information, preparation of custom sheets, billing and accounting.